Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A funny or a pity guy ?

School starts , every thing seems like gone back to usual ..

every day wake up in 9a.m. and 4p.m. finish class ..

although everyday im so lazy to wake up to school but after i reach school , everything seems like change after i saw my ' luvly ' classmate .


As usual , im always done something unusual among my friends because i want to make others happy , and not because im imature...


But this sometimes will makes me looks immature and annoying in front of others ...

But anyway i juz feel to be back myself and i sure there are people like to make friend with me >.<
my friend , im waiting for u ...

3 comments:

  1. aiya..why u don't have the chat box eh..can't chat.go get one la.Anyway's U R FUN! keep Being FUNNy FREN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~a pao,tis sem u oways get bully 1.
    u r a pity guy~~xD
    and ur CK bag also is a pity bag too~

    ReplyDelete