Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wilsonpoh & xiaopao

Hi, my name is wilsonPoh
Since i 16 years old i found out a name for myself..
that is XiaoPao~~

The life before i am 12 years old i dont think i want to mention it here, because that is not the life that i wan myself to be..

But after i reach form 1, my real life are juz began...



Now let me introduce the 2009 wilson+xiaopao..


FGT wilson poh and sometimes AH poh

Music team



(I've never take a photo with my trumpet, oni with my friend sax) woo~~



i've found me and my trumpet..



saturday music practicing!!


14th Penang Boys' Brigade

Instructor XiaoPao
no no no!!! it's Instructor Wilson Poh




E-commerce and marketing candidate in TARCollege




my mama de ' guai kia '

I think thats all for my introduction for myself...

ended 11.08 10-4-09

No comments:

Post a Comment